Keynote by Local & SMB marketing expert, Mike Ramsey
Mike Ramsey is the President of Nifty Marketing and has offered consulting, training, or workshops to thousands of Small Businesses and Fortune 500 brands. He has taken part in the industry leading
Local Search Ranking Factors study for three years and is a Founding Partner of the Google sponsored
Local University Conference Series. Mike is an active guest speaker at many Internet marketing events such as
SearchFest. He has been quoted and featured on
Search Engine Land,
Search Engine Journal,
SEOmoz, and many other leading internet marketing news sites. Outside of search Mike also moonlights as the owner of The Voice, which is a weekly newspaper in Southern Idaho that is delivered to 18,000 households. He received his Bachelors Degree in Business Management from Brigham Young University – Idaho.
Matt Tennison, VP Business Development & Strategic Partners, Boostability
Matt has over 15 years experience in high level business development and partner/client management. His marketing background is local business centric and began as a Regional Sales Manager in the direct sales landscape, along with extensive agency experience including owing and operating his own agency for nearly 8 years. With a rich background in print, direct response and performance based advertising solutions for SMB’s; Matt’s current passion is local online advertising. He specializes in driving revenue through high performing partner relationships and SMB strategy and digital product sales and value. His experience at Boostability spans over 2 years in which time he has led Boostability to being a premier SEO provider in the SMB partner space and one of the largest white-labeled SEO providers in the US. Matt enjoys spending time with his wife and 4 children and is an avid mountain biker and snowboarder. He believes the keys to success are communication, relationships, and a sincere desire to see others succeed.
WHEN: Wednesday, May 15th, 6pm - 9pm
- 6pm - 7pm: Check-in, networking & refreshments served
- 7pm - 8pm: Speaker presentation
- 8pm - 9pm: Audience Q&A and Wrap-up
Adobe Technology Campus 3900 Adobe Way Lehi, Utah 84043
COST & RSVP DETAILS
- SLC|SEM members will be sent an RSVP code via email to claim tickets 2 weeks prior to event.
- Members have until 72 hours prior to the event to RSVP / claim their tickets. Annual membership dues must be current to claim your seat(s).
- If you are unsure of membership status, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unclaimed member tickets may be sold to the general public.
- A limited number of non-member tickets may be available for purchase* one week prior to the event. *ticket availability not guaranteed.
- Tickets may not be transferred or sold. NO REFUNDS.