SLC|SEM brings two of Seattle's sharpest search marketers to Salt Lake for what's sure to be one of the hottest digital marketing events this summer.
Join SLCSEM.org for an evening of education and enlightment - or, if you prefer, "geek speak" - as we dig into data!
Learn how these marketing pros and fellow SLC|SEM members utilize leading industry tools and use their tips and tactics to supercharge your own SEO, SEM and Social Media Marketing campaigns.
Mel Carson, co-author of the Pioneers of Digital & Majestic SEO Ambassador
A veteran of 12 years in the internet advertising and marketing industry, Mel Carson is founder of Delightful Communications, a consultancy that focuses on social media strategy, digital PR and personal branding.
John Gagnon, Bing Evangelist, Microsoft
John Gagnon is a Bing Ads Evangelist (aka “search nerd”) at Microsoft. He is addicted to Excel, digital marketing and caffeine!
He has worked for both Bing Ads and Google AdWords, is a writer for SearchEngineWatch.com, ClickZ.com and Bing Ads and is a frequent speaker at digital marketing conferences across the country.
- Mel Carson, @MelCarson, Majestic SEO Ambassador & co-author, Pioneers of Digital
- John Gagnon, @JMGagnon, Bing Ads Evangelist
- Deep dive into tools used for organic SEO, paid search & social media.
- Professional networking event.
Wednesday, August 14th, 6pm - 9pm
- 6pm - 7pm: Check-in, networking & refreshments served.
- 7pm-8:30pm: Keynote presentations by guest speakers & member presenters TBD.
- 8:30-9pm: Q&A and wrap-up.
Adobe Technology Campus
3900 Adobe Way
Lehi, Utah 84043
COST & RSVP DETAILS
Free for SLCSEM.org members, $20 for non-member tickets.
SLC|SEM members will be sent an RSVP code via email to claim tickets 2 weeks prior to event.
Members have until 72 hours prior to the event to RSVP / claim their tickets.
Annual membership dues must be current to claim your seat(s).
- If you are unsure of membership status, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unclaimed member tickets may be sold to the general public.
Walk-ins / not pre-registered - $20 at the door payable by credit card only. Must be checked in prior to 7pm.
*ticket availability not guaranteed. Tickets may not be transferred or sold. NO REFUNDS.