Where does SEO live in your organization? Does it fall to one person's job responsibilities, or across many? Does the C-level support SEO, encourage it or fail to understand it? Where does it fit in with all of the other tasks your marketing group handles - paid search, social media, content development, email marketing and analytics? Do you use paid search and social media insight to help inform your SEO strategy?
Learn how to evolve the role of search in your company's online marketing efforts at the next SLCSEM.org event, Wednesday, February 19, 2014.
Plus: Meet the new SLCSEM.org Board of Directors!
Digital Marketing & The Decentralization of SEO
SEO is on your job description, even if you don't know it. The function of SEO within organizations has changed, but it needs to evolve further. Traditionally SEO is viewed within enterprise companies as a specific focus and department, but SEO works best as a function of the entire organization. It needs to be built into the fiber of the company.
Being successful means understanding how various departments and stakeholders influence the success - and failure - of SEO programs whether they're aware of it or not.
Discussion Panel featuring these SLC|SEM Members who will share details on how SEO, paid search & social work together (and how they sometimes don't) in their organizations:
Madison Hajeb – Digital Marketing Director,
- Chase Johnson, @ChasetheJohsnon - Interactive Marketing Specialist, CHG Healthcare Services
- Kyle Power, @kbp0411 - Director, Interactive Marketing, CHG Healthcare Services
- Actionable tips & tactics to evolve search marketing in your organization.
- Marketers discuss failure points & ways to win with search.
- Professional networking event.
Wednesday, February 19th, 6pm - 9pm
- 6pm - 7pm: Check-in, networking, food & refreshments served. >
- 7pm-8:30pm: Presentations by guest speaker, panel discussion.
- <8:30-9pm: Q&A and wrap up.
Adobe Technology Campus 3900 Adobe Way Lehi, Utah 84043
COST & RSVP DETAILS Free for SLCSEM.org members, $20 for non-member tickets.
Current Members: SLC|SEM members will be sent an
RSVP code via email to claim tickets 2 weeks prior to event. Members have until
72 hours prior
to the event to RSVP / claim their tickets.
Annual membership dues must be current to claim your seat(s).
- If you are unsure of membership status, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unclaimed member tickets may be sold to the general public.
Walk-ins / not pre-registered - $20 at the door payable by credit card only. Must be checked in prior to 7pm.
*ticket availability not guaranteed. Tickets may not be transferred or sold. NO REFUNDS.